Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Essentials collection by Moja part1

Photobucket I was very happy to attend a wonderful event two days ago. Thanks to Raluca from www.Bucharest-style.com, i went to the launching of the Essentials Collection by MOJA.ro.
I was lucky to admire Carla Szabo's new jewelry collection and actually to try on some pieces from the wonderful collection. I have to admitt that we were all looking like some walking candies, the colours and the fabrics were delightful.
I promise that i'll post soon my future purchase...it remains "a secret" until than:))as i don't know what to BUY:))
P. S. A little piece of advice would be very helpful, i really can't decide on the colour of the dress. Please tell me what should i buy?
Get inspired here:http://www.moja.ro/produse/essentials/ Love,
Gabriela Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. well, I like all of them. But mostly the pink one and yellow skirt... :D
    perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superba rochita ta!
    Gabriela, imi poti spune te rog frumos ce fond de ten/pudra folosesti ? Se vede foarte frumos in poze :* Sa ai o zi buna!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...